Sold – $400,000
7000 West 14th Avenue shares the best of both worlds. This building is conveniently located on 14th Avenue just a handful of blocks east of Wadsworth in Lakewood, minutes from the busy development of the new large Wadsworth Light Rail Station, and situated in a quiet residential neighborhood. The building itself is stylish, offers ample parking, direct access from 14th Avenue, has established trees to give it its own ambience during those hot summer months, and offers a unique interior that shares the light from a large skylight for both the first and second floor offices. It also offers something that most buildings do not have: a solid-state combination locking fire-proof vault for those individuals who need security for their sensitive business documents.
As a newly renovated office building designed specifically to serve the specialized needs of a small business in the growing area of Lakewood, Colorado, 7000 West 14th Avenue is well-suited for those more established enterprises or for those ventures of a more entrepreneurial spirit.
- Easy access to main thoroughfare
- Walking distance from new large Wadsworth Light Rail Station
- Highly stylized contemporary exterior design
- Ample parking with more than 40 spaces available
- First Floor – 6 offices updated
- Upper Level – 5 offices updated
- Skylight bringing light to First & Upper floor offices
- Large Fire-proof Vault in basement for securing sensitive material
- Kitchen and possible conference room available
- Entire building newly renovated
- Competitive lease rates
Information contained herein, while not guaranteed, is from sources believed reliable. Price, terms, and information subject to change.